PROGGA

Knowledge for Progress

KASHFUL- PROGGA’s Education Supports @ Chars

KASHFUL is an education program of PROGGA under its SHAWYMBHOR CHAR initiative for island char’s children. The initiative aims at reducing human poverty of island char dwellers by offering free and quality pre-primary and primary education through setting char-based education facilities and providing stipend to prospective students for higher education. This program is also a joint endeavor of PROGGA and JSKS.

Future Relies on Char Kids too, Let’s Ensure Their Schooling Rights

Thousands of Char dwelling children are deprived of education which is one of their basic rights. You might be the one that a child is expecting eagerly to help it grow. Your support will participate in building a nation’s backbone. Time matters. So, act immediately, please!

Please send your donations to:

PROGGABank A/C: 0048-33029967National Bank LimitedKawran Bazar Branch, Dhaka- 1215orPROGGAHouse# 06(3rd Floor), Main Road- 3, Block# A, Section# 11, Mirpur, Dhaka- 1216.Telephone:+880-2-9005553Fax:+880-2-8060751Mobile:+8801729096105progga.bd@gmail.com

Why Support Island Chars Schooling

Advancement of education sector in Bangladesh is praiseworthy, particularly the developments of pre-primary and primary is notable. Currently, in the country, there are 85,000 government and non-government registered primary schools (D.S Aug 17, 2012), 40,000 BRAC schools, and 20,000 kindergartens (D. P. E 2008) are found. Besides, there are a good number of schools run by different government bodies and NGOs. Around 80% children are served pre-primary and primary education by the institutions and most of the children live in different cities and structurally a bit developed rural areas. The remaining 20% deprived of education live in the chars/ island chars, haoar, coastal areas and in the remote hilly areas which are environmentally, ecologically and socioeconomically lagging behind than the urban parts. Read More     বাংলা

House 6 (3rd Floor, East Side), Main Road 3, Block A, Section 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
Tel:+88-02-9005553, Fax:+88-02-8060751 Email:progga.bd@gmail.com , info@progga.org
URL : www.progga.org , Skype ID: progga.bd